I guess at one time in his life he really stood for something but now the guy is just out for attention. comparing LaBron to a runaway slave and the cav's owner to a slave owner. AND he will get away with this kind on nonsense because....
I guess at one time in his life he really stood for something but now the guy is just out for attention. comparing LaBron to a runaway slave and the cav's owner to a slave owner. AND he will get away with this kind on nonsense because....
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Look who we are talking about, this shouldn't surprise anyone. He's never stood for anything but himself and his own attention whoring, he's a race-baiter, anyone who knows anything about Jessee Jackson shouldn't be shocked his dumbass tried to say this.
You all DO know his biggest claim to fame is that he was standing beside(in the same area) as MLK when he got shot.
Sounds like the wrong guy was shot.
BTW, I'm kidding. Bad joke it be but it is a joke.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks